Re: Painting Urethane parts

From: Michael Tsenter (nesttech@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 20:45:09 EET

Hi Andrew:

Some of our customers use a primer and then PPG automotive paint. The mold
release that you use on the molds should be a paintable mold release. You can
contact Stoner, Inc. 717-786-7355 to get the right release.

Also, when you make so many parts, a better alternative, if possible, would be
to color match the resin.
Our PC1121/G121 system works well for color matching and produces a tough rigid
part that simulated ABS.

Best regards,
Michael Tsenter

--