Faculty Position

From: Dr. Brent Stucker (brent.stucker@usu.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 01:19:57 EET

In case anyone is looking for a faculty position in Mechanical &
Aerospace Engineering, we are currently advertising 2 Asst. Prof.
positions and a Department Head position.

Here is the link for the 2 Asst. Prof. positions.
http://personnel.usu.edu/W2-130-02.htm

The Dept. Head position is open to anyone with appropriate faculty
experience in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering. The Dean is looking
for someone who is a Fellow or their respective professional society.
For more information you might call our department at 435-797-2867

Brent Stucker
Dr. Brent Stucker
Utah State University
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering