MISS WORLD BEAUTY PAGEANT.

From: Mr. Wale Smith (anachiever@indiatimes.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 06:32:18 EET

>From the Desktop of:
Mr. Wale Smith
Attn:

Dear Sir,

     MISS WORLD BEAUTY PAGEANT.

I am Mr. Wale Smith, the commissioner of the Nigerian
Tourism Development Corporation[NTDC], an affiliate of
the Federal Ministry Of Culture and Tourism. In the
year 2001, huge sum of money running into millions of
United States Dollars was budgeted by my government
for the successful hosting of the Miss World Beauty
Pageant for the year 2002, which eventually was
shifted to London owing to the religious unrest in
Abuja, Nigeria where the contest was initially billed to
take place. However,before the shift, Cross River State,
Nigeria hosted the 92 beauty queens at the first
stage of the competition. Miss Turkey was eventually
crowned the Winner in London.

However, in my capacity as the commisioner of the
Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation, and a member
of both Local Organizing Committee (LOC), my
colleagues and I in sensitive positions were able to
influence the award of the contract, for the supply
and installation of some of the equipment that were
supposed to have been used for the contest.

The contractor who handled these projects agreed to
give us 10% of the total contract sum, if we were able
to influence the award of the contract in their
favour. Other foreign firms bided for this same
contract, but we were able to influence the board to
award the contract to the firm we had this agreement
with.

This contract was successfully executed by the firm,
and they have been paid 90% of their total contract
sum, remaining the balance of 10% which we never
wanted them to collect on our behalf because of the
fear that they might not fulfill their promise. It is
pertinent to note that, the remaining balance of eight
 million,seven hundred thousand united states dollars
(US$8,700,000.00) is lying in the suspense account of
the First Chartered Bank Lagos, ready for transfer
into an oversea account.

I have been unanimously mandated to seek for an honest
and trustworthy foreign partner who will assist in
ensuring the successful transfer of the above sum of
money into his personal/company's account since the
Nigerian Code of Conduct Bureau does not permit us to
operate a foreign account as public servants. On the
successful remittance of the fund (US$8,700,000.00)
into your nominated account, for your kind assistance
you will be adequately compensated.

Be rest assured that, the modalities and logistics
towards the successful transfer of this fund have been
worked out. All we require from you is your
cooperation. This transaction is 100% risk free. We
kindly request that you accord it the highest level of
secrecy it deserves. Your swift response will be
highly appreciated and kindly provide your phone and
fax number for further information. Upon your
acknowledgement of this proposal, I will forward to
you the detailed procedure for this transaction.

Note that, this transaction is legal and free from all
sorts of risk and trouble. It does not contravene the
laws of my country nor any international laws; hence
the whole approval for the transfer will be official
and legally processed. This transaction will be
concluded within five (5) working days if we follow it
up and give the serious attention it deserves.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Mr. Wale Smith.