Students and researchers may be missing something interesting ...

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 17:58:44 EET

Hi Folks:

You students and researchers who use the back door of our site for research,
may be missing something worth an hour's speculation on our front page.

The RP Picture of the Week is for a contest being held by MEMGen to find new
applications for their EFAB technology. First prize is $10,000 and the total
value of prizes is in the area of $20,000+.

We are not affiliated with MEMGen, they are not an advertiser, and they don't
give us money (I'm very open to it, though). However, this item has only a
couple more days to run on our site, and I can see that more people should be
learning about the availability of this sizable prize.

Good Luck!
Ed

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/