Conference Schedules and Other WWGRP Updates

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 21:29:58 EET

<< All,
 Could anyone point me in the direction of a comprehensive list of
 conferences/seminars for this year. For anyone who used to contact me
 direct I have now left Land Rover and have taken up a new position at
 Loughborough University. Thanks.

 Graham Tromans
 Manager
 Rapid Manufacturing Consortium
 Loughborough University

Hi Graham:

** We updated our conference schedules just today. You can go directly to
that page on our site at:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/conf.htm

** In addition, we've also recently added nearly 200 citations covering the
last several years of articles from Time-Compression Technologies Magazine
(NA edition) to Mom (The Mother of All RP Bibliographies). There are now
nearly 4,700 citations in the database.

Thanks to Editor Christina Fuges and the folks at Communication Technologies,
Inc. for making the material available. Over the next couple of months,
older TCT material will be added, as well.

** Speaking of big numbers, a couple of weeks ago the RPML archive on our
site was also updated. There are now the equivalent more than 20,000
typewritten pages available for downloading.

And we continue to type....

Ed

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
781-646-6280 (voice or fax)
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/