Rapid Tooling need

From: Paul Bernhard (paul@proform.ch)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 15:33:40 EET

Dear list,

we have a need for producing 100 - 200 parts with rapid tooling. The
part measures 12 x 9 x 112 mm and has some fine details. Material is
either PA or ABS. STL file could be provided for a quote. We would
either subcontract the creation of the mold from a high quality SL
pattern provided by us and the injection or, alternatively, all of it
(including SL). Anyone interested please respond off-list.

Thanks in advance for any response and best regards

Paul

--
Dr. P. Bernhard
Managing Director