Re: file formats

From: Ron & Mary Ohler (r-m-ohler@triton.net)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 01:09:19 EET

I do not know what machine that they were run on. They got rid of it and never told us. Apparently they out sourced the production of parts without our knowlege. The person that I've talked to claims that they never had a burn table. He's supposedly been there 31 years. My Partner/Father was the one who worked with the operator and could even tell me what part of the shop the table was. I've got the invoices. Go figure. I will try to contact him tomorrow(if they are still there) and find out what cad program they use.
Ron