file formats

From: Ron & Mary Ohler (r-m-ohler@triton.net)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 22:25:44 EET

  Hi folks, I have a problem that maybe someone can help with. I have just had a supplier go belly up on me. They supplied plasma/flame cut parts for me. They have the only useable versions of the part plots. We had drawn them in Autocad r13 some 8-9 years ago. Then we had to spend several hours with their cad person to convert them to a usable plot for the cutting machine. They had a dual back up system so we didn't worry too much about a copy for out own records. They now only have a token workforce trying to close up operations. The cad operator is gone. The office folks were able to get three different files off their computor. They have the following file extensions .nif .pnl .snl . Three different files-three different types. I have never heard of these types nor can I find a way to open them. Anyone have any suggestions?
  Ron Ohler/Ohler Machine