RE: Zcorp users...

From: Charles Overy (cwho@lgmmodel.com)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 01:16:05 EET

Kirk,

No solution to the powder problem but I would love to see/hear more about
how your students are using the machine.
Particularly, I would be interested to learn what software the students are
using to generate good .stl from architectural CAD. LGM is one of a few
commercial architectural model shops that are using the Z corp machinery but
we find that really we have to "draw to the machine" for most of our
projects. However we are working on this problem!

Also you may want to try one of these sifters:

from:
http://www.clayartcenter.com/equipglaze_seives.htm

We have just started using it and have decided,
"It makes sifting almost fun"

Best,

Charles

Sorry to the purist about the HTML mail. I caved....