RE: SLS Build Data tracking

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 16:19:10 EET

The safety setting for opening door is <100C. So, theoretically, you can
open it at 99.9.

The problem is, there is a slight bug in the code. For some reason, the
Sinterstation software/PLC code doesn't necesarily refresh that information
all the time. So, many times, you have to exit and come back in to get the
"Door Unlatch" button to turn solid from it's grayed out state.

David K. Leigh (254) 933-1000
Harvest Technologies, Inc. fax (254) 298-0125
Rapid Prototyping Services www.harvest-tech.com