Scan a horse or better yet a dog or cat

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 19:48:07 EET

At 11:40 AM 1/3/2003 -0500, Ping Fu wrote:
> Head is easier because it is mostly a convex shape without
> under side, and you can tell children not to move, but horse...

Well with my 1200 lb+ horse I can tell him not to move and for the most
part he stands still. He might bolt when the lights flash.

I would begin working with a dog or cat.. they don't hurt as bad when they
kick or bite. Also they might be a bigger market..everybody has a dog or cat.

Guess we need to work on going from a picture to 3D still. Wasn't someone
doing that?

Elaine

"We're born to shimmer, we're born to shine.
We're born to radiate.
We're born to live, we're born to love.
We're born to never hate..."-- Shawn Mullins

Elaine Hunt, Director
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
100 Fluor Daniel Building
Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29634
864-656-0321