RE: Scan a horse

From: Ping Fu (pfu@geomagic.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 18:40:53 EET

John,
       Ernst is being funny but truthfully honest. In reality, you will
not find a
       a turnkey system today that can scan a life horse quick enough to
       achieve what you want to do. InYourImage has come close
       to what you want to do, they built a booth with 6 cameras and
       they scan people's head including children.

        Head is easier because it is mostly a convex shape without
        under side, and you can tell children not to move, but horse...

Ping
Ping Fu
Raindrop Geomagic
www.geomagic.com