ATTENTION PLEASE

From: Micheal Izaghi (michealizaghi@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 13:30:40 EET

Personal Name:Mr Micheal Izaghi
Business Consultant:(C.E.O.Izaghi Business Consultant Agency)
Personal contact: michealizaghi@consultant.com or m_izaghi@consultant.com
Business contact: izaghi_conga@consultant.com
City/Counry:Monrovia-Liberia.

Sir,

I humbly wish to seek your assistance in a matter that is very important and needs utmost trust and confidence.I am Micheal Inzagh,a business consultant and also a citizen of Monrovia(Liberia) a close confidant of former late liberia president (Mr Samuel Doe) who was killed by rebellions of Charles Taylor during thier crisis which I believed you are aware off.

The Late president deposited the sum of $33,800.000.million dollars with a bank in Accra(Ghana) For obvious reasons, he does not wish to place this fund with established financial institution in the family's name for security reasons rather he used our company's name to deposit the fund in one of th Bank in Ghana. It is his desire that the deal be handled as quietly as possible without possibility of any leakage to the public or government as a president.

He has therefore instructed and empowered me to look for a reliable foriegner who can act as his fund manager,who can arrange and recieve this fund in his favour from the Bank in Ghana which he has also instructed the bank that the fund should not be release to anyone except his fund manager abroad which he has no one till his death.I have made up my mind to search for a foriegner abroad who can help me recive this money as a fund manager the fund cannot be release to me without the concept of a fund manager abroad.

If you agree to act as the fund manager to the said amount and if you can meet up my requirements.The Documents shall be send to you which you have to use to stand for the money and authorising letter which shows you are the fund manager to the late president before he died. Since my company name was used to deposit the fund in the bank I have to back you up untill the bank transfer the money to your account after we have finish signing some documents with the bank in Ghana which I have already inform the Manager of the bank that the Fund Manager will soon arrive for the money.

Your commission shall be 30%of the total sum,60% shall be for my company and 5% for any expenses occured during and after the transaction as such as travelling expenses,telephonebills,etc Thereafter, the terms shall bevaried.

Sir, if you are capable and willing to participate in this transaction, reach me through the above email addresses.

 BestRegards,

Micheal Izaghi.(C.E.O.Izaghi Business Consultant Agency)
Monrovia-Liberia.