Re: Vantico 7560 & 7565 resins

From: Kiran Shastry (kiranshastry251@yahoo.co.in)
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 16:42:46 EET

Dear Friend,

The 7560 looks great, but finishing looks little
difficult also I found some white patches on the same
which Vantico claims due to solvent. The supports
leave contact points, difficult to finish. I have not
used for long so may be somebody who has used it for
long time can tell if this is true.

The most important the material 7560 looks brittle. I
found Accura Si 40much better instead after heat
treatment.

Regards,

Kiran.

 --- "Marcham, Darren (D.)" <dmarcham@jaguar.com>