AW: Envision Tec

From: Hendrik John (hendrik.john@envisiontec.de)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 22:05:31 EET

Dear RP-ml,

sorry, our homepage is not up to date, we are working on it:

we presented two versions at the trade show Euromold'02 in Frankfurt, Germany two weeks ago:

PERFACTORY Standard (59,900.00 Euro list price) and Mini (49,900.00 Euro list price)

Delivery of the Systems starts in March next year.

The actual info and pricelist will be send to you on request via email if you mail to

info@envisiontec.de Subject: PERFACTORY-info

Kind regards, merry christmas and a happy & successful new year

Hendrik John
Geschäftsführung / Managing Director

imagination, creation, dimension, ...
                                ... it could be the solution

Envisiontec GmbH - Computer Aided Modeling Devices
Elbestrasse 10
D-45768 Marl
Fon: +49 (0)2365 915-460
Fax: +49 (0)2365 915-461