Re: FDM2000 for sale - let's try again.

From: Ron & Mary Ohler (r-m-ohler@triton.net)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 03:45:05 EET

OK, I'm asking....how much did you list it for? I didn't see the listing. As
for selling on eBay, you had to say BPM. Both Charles Overy and I bought
BPM's from some guys in Detroit that way 3 years ago. I finally got mine to
print in a calibration mode. I got burned out working on it and havn't
touched it in 2 years. Charles, what happened to yours? Is this what got you
started on your "RANT"??? I will say it for him that he ended up having
enough $$ and time into it that it definently hurt. Me? I have aprox.
$1500.00, and more hours than I care to admit into it, and I actually still
need a better print head to continue with it. I found a head for $250. back
then but I was nervous about spending that much more on an orphan that no
one on this list would say anything remotely positive about. Thus, It sits
in a spare room at home with a blanket over it and the cabinet in pieces. I
wanted it for making foundry investment casting patterns.
Ron Ohler/Ohler Machine
I bid $750 on the FDM.