Re: Multiple Parts saved as One STL file

From: Jeffrey Everett (jeffery@iowatelecom.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 23:23:45 EET

Got it Scott. I read Charles reply before I read yours...

Sorry I couldn't have been of help. I've scaled down parts before and had to
deal with the issues of parts becoming too small or weak to be viable. I had
no idea you were referring to a scaled model. My apologies to the engineer
and to you.

This is a tough problem that I would normally address at the NURBS level at
scale.

Good Luck!!!

Jeffrey