Change from one build style to another.

From: Mitxelena Fernandez Ibon (IMitxele@inasmet.es)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 12:47:24 EET

Hi everyone,
Is it possible when using a stereolitography machine to pass from one build style to another on the same component? Let´s say that on one surface I need high accuracy but the other surfaces are not so demanding in terms of accuracy. Could I built that surface using high resolution and then start bulding on quickcast?
Besides, I guess that this would be much more cheeper?
Best regards,

Ibon Mitxelena
Fundación INASMET Fundazioa
Dpto. Materiales y Procesos/Material eta Prozesuen Departamentua
Mikeletegi Pasealekua, 2
Parque Tecnológico/Teknologi Parkea
Tlf: +34 943 003700
Fax: +34 943 003800