re: Ceramics

From: christopher ainsley (chrisainsley@eurobell.co.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 15:31:29 EET

Dear RP’ers

                        I am currently investigating the feasibility of
setting up a business for the manufacture of ceramic prototypes and low
volume manufacture, in the following materials Alumina, silica, silicon
carbide & nitride as well as PZT. Does anybody know of companies that
would require such a service and who would be willing to answer a
questionnaire in order to help me assess the market size for this type
of service? Many thanks for your time and help.

Best regards

                        Chris Ainsley