HON DR John cabora

From: john cabora (john_40@mail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 14:17:19 EET

FROM: HON DR John cabora

>Dear sir,

   A Brief Introduction of my self, I am hon Dr John
cabora. A diplomant from the republic gabon, also the
owner of trans Atlantic crossing company.

> I am contacting in respect of your consignment /funds
that is with me as a diplomat I don`t have problem in
bringing the diplomatic cargo box containing the funds
to you in the united states or any country of your
choice,My diplomatic licence will cover that
also.There is a good diplomatic relation between my
country and the united states or other country in
the world.

 I Want you to do this immediately:

> 1] Send to me your complete name,Address were the
diplomatic cargo boxs containing the funds will be
delivered.

> 2] I don`t want you to inform any body about this
transaction till the funds is in your hands.if you do i
will wash my hands away from the transaction and you
will never get the funds .And send me your fax and
phone number it will be necessary for this
transaction.

Please contact me on fax 0031-20-402-0634.

Regards
Hon Dr John Cabora