Objet 3 D attempted to read my mailbox

From: R P (rp109@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 12:51:44 EET

Dear List,

I want to from being spied by Objet 3 D. Actually, Mr ... from Objet 3 D
sent me an e-mail with a postcard "FriendsGreetings.com" but when I tried to
read the postcard a little software tried to read my mailbox.

By chance, he didn't succeed and my anti-virus protect my datas.

I just want everybody on this list being informed of the ways Objet 3 D
works.

I guess we can call that industrial spying.

There is commercial law against that, isn't it ?

Keep wary

John