Re: Trail Blazers best seller takes shape

From: John Walmsley (jwalmsley2@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 16:15:10 EET

Please,
Lets not omit an oldey but goody,
"Murphy's Reciprocal", without which MOST of the good work
would have fallen prey to Murphy's Law.
JW
 Elaine Hunt <ehunt@ces.clemson.edu> wrote: The Romance and Religion of Rapid Prototyping

Chapter Index

Great Leaps of Faith
Technology Prayers
Faith Based Manufacturing Applications
Jacob's Tooling Applications
Material Foundations
Medical Healing Applications
Reverse Engineering Applications when faith is not enough
Hot Software
Business Applications Better known as Will you Still Love me Tomorrow
Solid Conceptions
Sacrificial Offerings
False Prophets and that "That Ole Black Magic"
Prayer Request lines "After all that I've done wrong, I must have done something right to get that dang machine to build a part last night."
Diminishing Returns "It's a fine line, very fine line..."

I can see a best seller taking shape.

Elaine

"We're born to shimmer, we're born to shine.
We're born to radiate.
We're born to live, we're born to love.
We're born to never hate..."-- Shawn Mullins

Elaine Hunt, Director
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
100 Fluor Daniel Building
Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29634
864-656-0321