RE: Stratasys - SPT - Slow Prototyping

From: Steven Adler \( A3DM \) (adler@a3dm.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 21:39:44 EET

Slow... Fast.... It is all relative to demand

I am surprised to see so much passion and arrogance in this thread.
There is no perfect solution for every application and you can be sure
that as we move forward the next 10 years, the claims of achievement we
make today will resemble the remarkable feats we boasted using an IBM XT
not so long ago.....

A degree of humility is admirable when taken in perspective

Steven Adler
Automated 3D Modeling, Inc
www.a3dm.com
adler@a3dm.com