Thanks for your help regarding Mobile Parts Hospital

From: Ir. J.W. Gunnink (j.gunnink@ind.tno.nl)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 16:56:18 EET

Dear all,

Thanks you very much for your help with our search for information on
the Mobile Parts Hospital. For those of you how did't respond but want
to know more please have a look at the following web-sites:

http://www.oakridge.doe.gov/partner/mp-area.htm
http://www.mobilepartshospital.com/docs/mph_home.shtml
http://www.tacom.army.mil/tardec/nac/projects/mph_web.pdf

For those of you who asked me to tell me later on who the hot-shot from
the US was: it was Mr Floyd Kvamme of Empower American President. He is
the Scientific and Technology Counceller to the US president. For more
information:

http://www.empoweramerica.org/stories/storyReader$196
http://www.empoweramerica.org/stories/storyReader$143

Many thanks again, the rp-ml was very good to me again!

Jan Willem

--
Ir. Jan Willem Gunnink
Senior Project Manager