Re: Stratasys - SPT - Slow Prototyping

From: Kiran Shastry (kiranshastry251@yahoo.co.in)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 17:42:35 EET

Dear Sir,

This is not Monday morning feelings.

You said it, you slow machine has to run continously.
But this is surprising SLS customers happy with FDM
parts ?

Can somebody tell me any contribution from FDM in last
2 years in increasing accuracy/finish etc ? In
discrete terms.

 --- JB Ventures BV <info@jbventures.nl> wrote: > Your
message is clear Kiran.

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com