Stratasys - SPT - Slow Prototyping

From: Kiran Shastry (kiranshastry251@yahoo.co.in)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 20:01:06 EET

List,

Saw a lot of mails on FDM & slowness etc.

I do not know how long this Glue making like
technology will survive. I hope till the the time they
find new customers everytime ?

If real comparison with SLA/SLS with FDM wanted, then
ask users of both the techology. For only FDM users,
it is definitely great machine.

For me Stratasys is just imitating 3D Systems, all
their news article, etc. This is the company which
talks about % all the time, everything put in %, looks
good. FDM Quantum is 50 % faster, Maxum is 50 % faster
than Quantum, etc. Just recently they talked abot high
resolution wire or so, without mentioning any
dimensions.

Kiran Shastry
Singapore

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com