re: your health

From: mail@healthelevator.com
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 17:01:36 EET

I have discovered that no matter what you do, unless you properly nourish your cells, you cannot improve your well being or sustain your ideal weight. You must have a foundation from which you nourish your cells for proper metabolism, growth, repair, detoxification and reproduction. Go to www.healthelevator.com/ccc/

THE KREBS CYCLE

The trillions of cells that make up your body must be healthy and functional before you can expect optinmum health and energy. These cells must receive all the nutrients they need. Within the trillions of cells in the body there is a brilliantly intricate system of reactions and a cascade of responses that require various nutrients to remain vigorous. The Krebs Cycle is the process by which the body converts nutrients into "energy units" or ATP. It exists in essentially every cell of your body. Your body is nourished by the food you eat, which is transformed into ATP, the cellular unit of energy .

We are all rushed , hungry, fatigued and stressed. So we eat fast foods for convenience, consume sweet foods for a pick-me-up and use medications to take away aches, pains, sleeplessness and general malaise. It is no wonder we're under nurished and overwhelmed considering the processed food we eat these days has less nutrients in it than what was eaten 50 years ago.

THE BANANA STORY

The fact is that to get the proper nutrients from fruits and vegetables they must be picked at the ripest point. Bananas are harvested in other countries before they are ripe. They are sprayed with chemicals to keep them from ripening before they reach us. Weeks later, when they arrive here, they are then sprayed with another chemical to ripen at the grocery store. That is one example, I have many more.

A balanced combination of essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes, proteins, carbohydrates and fat, is the best foundation for enhanced well being and maintaining weight. By using the highest quality herbs and purest ingredients, you will be able to sustain a vital, healthy, and more energetic you. I call it the way to start building a solid foundation for long-term health. Healthy cells = healthy people :-) For more information go to www.healthelevator.com/ccc/

To your health

Bret
1 800 334 7852

If you would like to join our Health Elevator Ezine and get free health information, reply to this message with the word INFO in the subject line.

If you would like to be removed from future mailings, reply to this message with REMOVE in the subject line.