RT Survey - one last request

From: brandxer@rcn.com
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 06:27:56 EET

To all interested in helping a part-time grad student,

If you have not filled out my five minute rapid tooling survey please do so. If you did already I thank you. I have collected all of the requests for copies of my thesis and will forward it in early January. I am just a few responces short.

Your help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Doug

Double click on the link below for my short 10 question survey...

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=50037126930

ps. This will be the last email I will send regarding this topic.