Re: Rapid tooling for high volume parts in any plastic.

From: m-imamura@sinto.co.jp
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 02:45:56 EET

Dear Sir,

Do you remember me?

I show you that the newest matter about the new machine
what is combination of Powder remelting and high speed MC.
I was shown in JIMTOF.
In the case of core parts,
Out of the EDM and decrease the time.

Best regards,

Imamura

EdGrenda@aol.com 2002/11/06 03:23:20

$B08@h(B $B!'(B rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
cc $B!'(B $B!J(Bbcc$B!':#B<(B $B@5?M!K(B
$B7oL>(B $B!'(B Rapid tooling for high volume parts in any plastic.

Good Afternoon:

It's not additive technology and has (apparently) been available for nine
years - but a small California company may have already accomplished many of
the goals of the numerous more recently-developed rapid tooling technologies.

The company says they can provide parts in any production plastic, at tight
tolerances and any complexity in as little as 5 days with a tool life they
guarantee out to 2 million parts.

Our just-posted "Picture of the Week" feature gives more details and pictures
of parts. There are some limitations on size, optical finishes and conformal
cooling - but is there anything else I'm missing here?

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/