Re: Stratasys Super Slow? -I don't think so-

From: Andrew Miller (amiller@aminnovations.on.ca)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 21:35:22 EET

> have made assemblies on my machine that were 36 x 14 x 10 which needed to
be
> cut into several pieces and printed, then bonded together with an epoxy,

We just use acetone and solvent bond it together...found that it has a
strength at least as good as the layer to layer bond. comes out the same
colour too.

Works better than any epoxy or CA we've tried.

we will sometimes dissolve a little bit of ABS filament in a small jar of
Acetone to "thicken" it a bit if we need to fill a gap.