RE: Stratasys Super Slow?

From: Scott Tilton (stilton@protoprod.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 18:54:09 EET

Interesting method of quantifying output.

Mass?

So why don't you switch to Glass Filled material for SLS.
Then you can increase your output by . . let's see . .how much more dense is
it . . . 40%

1.4KG per day.

Seriously though, I would love to hear more people's input on the FDM's
capabilities and speed. (or lack there of)

Scott Tilton