Request for small

From: Rupert Soar (R.C.Soar@lboro.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 12:44:27 EET

Hi List,

We need to demo our RP equipment to some school kids - Has anyone got a
file (stl, iges, 3ds, dxf, ug) of a simple assembly of moving parts
(gears, levers, knobs, snap fit ball joints? etc) that can be built on a
combination SLA, SLS & FDM so that the kids can clean up the parts and
then clip them into a finished part. It does not need to be larger than
a couple of inches.

Nothing too complex (but visually impressive) please and maybe 5-10
different parts (including housing assembly)

Many thanks in advance

Rupert
_______________
Dr Rupert Soar
Lecturer
Rapid Manufacturing Research Group
Wolfson School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Loughborough university
Liecestershire
LE11 3TU
tel: +44(0) 1509 227637