90 US RP Patents and Applications Issued from 8/6/02 to 10/8/02

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 17:39:04 EEST

Good Morning:

The latest edition of the RP Patent Alert Newsletter is now available on The
WORLDWIDE GUIDE TO RAPID PROTOTYPING web site. Thirty-nine RP patents were
issued during the last eight weeks and another fifty-one RP applications were
published. For the last several months, RP intellectual property
developments have accelerated to about twice last year's rate.

The detailed Highlights Newsletter covering: RP Technology, Manufacturing and
Tooling, Materials, Medical Applications of RP, Product Design Applications,
Business Methods and other topics is NO LONGER POSTED TO THE RPML and other
forums.

Not to worry! You can still read it without charge two ways:

1) On our web site, click the "Patents" button at the top, or use the direct
link in the left-hand navigation column. The Worldwide Guide To Rapid
Prototyping web site is located at:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/

**TRY OUT THIS NEW FEATURE:
In the web version of the newsletter, we now provide direct links to most of
the patent summary pages making it very easy to follow up on an interesting
item. Here’s a direct link to the newsletter:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/pathl_30.htm

2) Have the Highlights Newsletter sent to you by email. To be added to our
mailing list, send an email message to:

edgrenda@aol.com

and simply write UPDATE ME in the subject line.

You will be notified by email when we add new features to the Worldwide Guide
and also receive The RP Patent Alert Newsletter. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE JUNK
EMAIL FROM OTHER SOURCES IF YOU SIGN UP. Our mailing list is not for sale.

If you're involved with, or simply interested in the development of RP
technology, you'll find this an easy and enjoyable way to keep up to date.
Our entire patent database now includes over 1,200 rapid prototyping patents
and applications.

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
781-646-6280 (voice or fax)