ADV: What is asset management & why should I care?

From: Webamster (ams@gasb34.us)
Date: Sat Oct 19 2002 - 23:31:32 EEST

If you are facing budgetary cuts - you need "Infrastructure Asset
Management"

This newly published two-volume guide is full of practical advice about
how to get your asset management system off the ground,
how to maximize your savings, and how to maintain your system once it is
established.

        Learn how to start an assent management system - manual or computer
assisted.
        Understand the best way to develop a master plan, your blueprint to the
future.
        Easily set up an asset and then standardize an inventory and condition
survey.
        How to start financial analysis, lifecycle costing, risk assessment and
financial reporting.
        Proven techniques for defining asset valuation, depreciation and bench
marks.
        The secrets of how to select and customize software.

Best of all, "Infrastructure Asset Management" contains actual case
studies that show you how real agencies are putting an Asset
Management System to practical use.

Go to our web site to learn more about "Infrastructure Asset Management"
and about our no-cost CEU program.

http://www.gasb34.us

If you do not wish to receive any further mailings from us please respond
to this message with the word "remove" in the subject
header.