Re: Re: RE: Price idea for a resin/plastic model

From: Ron Clemons (rclemons@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 23:53:10 EEST

Martha Stewart--legal problems aside--would still cook a better meal than my
wife, even with the same ingredients and equipment! (0: (Please don't tell
her I said that.) I'm not looking to do battle here, but all things are not
equal company-to-company and part-to-part, even if with comparable equipment
and materials in-house.

Consumers are smart enough to figure out the difference between fluff and
value, especially intelligent RP users. Are there some good companies that
sell quality parts for less than others? Sure. In general is there a
reason some companies command a better price? Yep. Why? Because there is
something they are doing that is worth it to the customers.

Well, it's been fun, but I've gotta get to work. It's always fun watching
someone dance across the hot coals of the RP-ML isn't it! I guess it was my
turn today.

Ron Clemons
Harvest Technologies
www.harvest-tech.com