RE: Price idea for a resin/plastic model

From: Bathsheba Grossman (sheba@bathsheba.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 19:45:55 EEST

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Richard Hague wrote:
> If you're going for an RP-made plastic model, the complexity of the part
> should have little or no bearing on the cost of the model (- apart from
> clean up times.)

Oh, come off it - at least on this list, your readership is aware that
RP isn't the same as magic.

Alternatively, if you'd like to build some of my parts at the same
price as if they didn't have complex undercutting, by all means drop
me a line.

-Sheba

--
Bathsheba Grossman                                         (831) 429-8224
Sculpting geometry                                          bathsheba.com