Re: [-0.70] RE: Price idea for a resin/plastic model

From: Ron Clemons (rclemons@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 16:24:49 EEST

Complexity doesn't affect cost.....unless you factor its impact on scan
time/build time. Would you charge the same price for a 5 inch (Z) build
that took 10 hours build as you would for a 5 inch (Z) build that took 30
hours to build? Build rate can vary drastically from part to part, so if
machine time matters.....

Ron Clemons
Harvest Technologies
www.harvest-tech.com