Re: Remember?

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 17:47:37 EEST

Rob:

I don't remember anything, but I take good notes.

Below is the portion of the exchange that was posted on the RPML. This is
from the Compleat RPML archive on our site which was recently updated.
There are now almost 20,000 pages there available for downloading!

Incidentally, there have been a lot of requests for 3D files lately and I've
made replies off-line to some people. Apparently it's not well known that we
have extensive listings for RP-related software, and also an extensive
directory of file archives. Please let me know if you are aware of other
archives. The SW listing pages start at:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/sw_lks.htm

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
781-646-6280 (voice or fax)