Rapid Tooling Survey - Part II

From: brandxer@rcn.com
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 05:01:08 EEST

Hi again,

I am asking once again for your assistance with my rapid tooling survey. I have had a number of folks ask to see the results. At the bottom of this email you can view the raw data I have collected so far. However, if you have not participated please do so. The reason I ask is because I have only received a few participants so far. If anyone could help, I would be grateful.

I have reattached a 10 question survey on Rapid Prototyping and Tooling that will take only five minutes of your time to complete. The link below will forward you to a Internet survey which was used to tabulate the results. To complete the survey you must click on the "submit the survey" button art the end on the survey. (click on the following link below to start the survey)

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=50037126930

Also, If you are able to forward my survey to other product development professionals I would greatly appreciate it.

The raw data can be viewed at the following link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/Report.asp?U=12693084934

Thank-you in advance for you time and help.
Douglas Brand