Re: RP in stores now!

From: SCat3D@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 21:54:03 EEST

Are we talking about the same Annie who sells these poitraits to magazines
for use as covers?

Actually, Steve, and I don't mean to draw an ire of flames, but I have no
idea what your point is.

Steve
<A HREF="www.gentlegiantdigital.com">www.gentlegiantdigital.com</A>

>>I guess if you compare Neiman Marcus to Annie Liebowitz you are saying that
Neiman Marcus promoting this service adds the same kind of value that an
artist adds to an original work.  Maybe so in certain circles.  Besides
putting it in their catalog what value do they add?  Do they have an
exclusive arrangement whereby FAO Schwartz could not do the same thing for
$1,000?