Re: Article in CIO magazine

From: Paul (paulb@laserrepro.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 04:23:50 EEST

David,

Very nicely said. You obviously have alot of knowledge on this subject
matter. Anytime you would like to learn more or even tour a service bureau,
our door is open. We need more articles such as yours in as many magazines
as possible that are not related to RP. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Paul Bordner II VP of Operations Laser Reproductions 501 Morrison Rd Suite
101 Gahanna, Ohio 43230 phone 614.470.6905 fax 614.470.6907 mobile
614.206.0436 www.laserrepro.com