Re: Collaboration software.

From: Bill Morgan (bill.morgan@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 18:32:38 EEST

David,

You might want to check out Materialise's Communicator software at
http://www.materialise.com.

This software allows for real-time interaction between 2 computers with
an internet connection. You
can markup, measure, cross section, rotate, zoom, pan, etc. You can also
share files and images.

At Vintage Industries, we use it to discuss projects with other
companies throughout the world.

The software is fully functional for 30 days, then it turns into a free
viewer - unless you purchase the base
module for $299.

Thanks,
Bill Morgan