Re: alternate to artcam

From: Neil George (ngeorge@Cymro-Jewelworks.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 20:48:20 EEST

John,
I can offer you an on line demo of Type3 which is an extremely powerful
solution.

Kindly let me know if this is of interest and we can setup a time. This also
goes for anyone else interested in seeing the capabilities that this
software offers.
Note:-
I am an actual user of such technologies in my own manufacturing operation
as well as a reseller, which will therefore offer you a real world situation
and not one from canned demos etc.

Best Regards.
Neil George
954-572-5829