Re: SLS problems; Need help!

From: lazyhorse (lazyhorse@mail.ev1.net)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 17:02:24 EEST

Brian,
Did you profile the build? maybe the scanner locking up.
Also check that the setpoints for the temps going out of the warm-up to the build stage are the same, otherwise it waits for the temps to stabilize at the setpoint. If the differance between the warm up s/p and the build stage s/p is greater than the deadband (10 degrees) it willlock up every time.

good luck
jac
From: Brian Caulfield <brian.caulfield@nuigalway.ie>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:40:49 +0100