Fwd: Raindrop Geomagic

From: Alf Jahn (jahn@burg-halle.de)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 11:25:37 EEST

Hello Jim,
thank you for your nice proposal, but the resellers are not the problem.
I like to know the different between geomagic and rapidform.

"Is your application for reverse engineering, inspection or both?" it's for
both.

We like to scan design and art- models for reverse engineering (using in
CAD or animation, web) and scan RP- part for inspection.

Thank you

Alf Jahn

3D Modelling/ Rapid Prototyping
Burg Giebichenstein College of Art and Design Halle
Neuwerk 7
06003 Halle
Germany

www.burg-halle.de