Re: Students Awed by Technology & Career Opportunities

From: Paul (paulb@laserrepro.com)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 01:32:28 EEST

We have always welcomed student programs both for tours as well as student
projects. A small list of current student bodies we have worked with in the
past:

**Carnegie Mellon University, various student projects over the years**
**Santa Fe Art Institute, sponsored student art projects**
**Lancaster High School, facility tours**
**Holy Spirit Elementary, facility tours**
**SME facility tours**
**Columbus College of Art and Design, tours & projects**
**Ohio State University, student projects**
**St. Paul's School (Junior High), student projects**

I apologize for those who are reading that I may have forgot. Part of our
mission statement is giving back to the community. What better way then to
invest some time and money into our future! We welcome student projects and
tours. Obviously there is a limit as to what we can do, but if interested
feel free to contact me direct. Local schools can even get involved in
hands on workshops.

Best Regards,

Paul Bordner
Vice President