Re: Vacuum casting machine

From: Carl Dekker (dekker@met-l-flo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 21:11:02 EEST

Archie,

Probably the single largest thing to consider would be what type of casting
resins you will be using. How the resin needs to be processed will
predicate the type of equipment needed. I suggest speaking with the resin
supplier for their recommendations and once you have defined the type of
casting system with them, then try to do a query for the best system and
price. I don't have fact, but I would be cautious of resin vendor alliances
with machine manufacturers.

Hope it help.

Carl Dekker
dekker@met-l-flo.com