RE: 3D Printer Sale Services in TURKEY???

From: Erkut Negis (erkut@cadem.com.tr)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 17:30:01 EEST

Dear Ferit,

You can reach the info. from my report given at the address:
http://www.innotek.com.tr/articles/autofab/tr
Towards Perfection In Manufacturing: Autofabrication Technology

The page showing the most current representatives and all RP machine
installations in Turkey can be found from the address:
http://www.innotek.com.tr/articles/autofab/tr/autofab-appl-tr.htm

Actually this page is copied from the new version of that report that will
be published under www.TurkCADCAM.net

The new version will cover 65 autofabrication machines / technologies
developed by 56 companies from 10 countries with more than 500 explanatory
images.

Note that the report is currently written in Turkish.

Regards.
Erkut Negis