Re: boolean operations with .stl

From: Bill Morgan (bill.morgan@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 21:09:16 EEST

To all:

If you are using Materialise Magics program, they give you 2 options
under the Setting-Boolean Type
command. You can pick either Boolean Type 1 or Boolean Type 2. Each will
give you slightly different
results. If you still can not get the results that you want, all you
have to do is move one part 0.0001".
This helps Materialise Magics program determine what to keep and want to
get rid of.

Bill Morgan

Vintage Industries
407-831-1003