Re: boolean operations with .stl

From: Michael Tsenter (nesttech@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 18:13:34 EEST

DeskArtes 3Data Expert has this functionality. You can down-load it from
http://www.deskartes.com
The cost is $1,195.00

The following is the section of our product configuration list:

3Data Expert (BASE) for STL files (3DE0500-020100B)
- View & Measure STL Models
- Full Repair & Editing of STL Models
- Scale, Position, Rotate, Mirror & Build Preparation
- Split STL files, Boolean Functions, Adding Pins, Holes, etc.
- Reduce & Refine Triangle Count in STL Models
- Macros for frequently used command series
- Platform Definition
- Positioning Tools
- Z-Compensation
- Easy Drain Hole Generation
- Automatic Support Structures
- Interactive Volume Support Structures
- Slicing of STL Models, Direct Slicing of IGES/VDA

Best regards,
Michael Tsenter

--
NEST Technologies, Inc.